Born from an audacious challenge, Qwant is the first search engine to develop a genuine alternative on the European online search market.
What makes us unique is that we don’t track our users, we know nothing about each of them, and still, we aim to help them find what they are looking for on the Internet.
Ambitious, isn’t it?
Today, after a successful fundraising, we are looking for new talents to help us make the Web.
If you want your work to actually mean something and help millions of users, if you think that privacy matters even when you have “nothing to hide”, if you like to be challenged and you are not afraid of failure, then we might have a few things in common.
Your missions will be:
- Recruit and manage engineers
- Define the technical architecture
- Implement and maintain an IoT data lake
- Create connectors for multiple IoT protocols
- Identify the needs, define the use cases, deploy proofs of concepts
- Engineering support to the customers of the platform
- Ensure regular reporting of the activity
As an engineer (Bac + 5 or equivalent), you have a solid experience as a Java EE developer, Python would be a plus You’re willing to participate on innovative projects and you are used working as a team using Agile SCRUM methods. You inspire people by motivating them on elegant and innovative solutions. Computer science and IoT are your passion.
- Proficiency in Java J2EE (Spring, Hibernate, …)
- REST and SOAP
- Proficiency in SQL database
- Environment: Cloud
- Knowledge of IoT environments